Thursday 19 May 2011

Android 2.3 Gingerbread: Now Available for HTC Desire HD and Incredible S

Android 2.3 Gingerbread is now here for unbranded HTC Desire HD's and the HTC Incredible S. I personally have an HTC Desire HD and the best thing about this update is BATTERY LIFE! I used to charge my phone 1-2 times a day! Now it lasts, well, about two days which for me is a drastic improvement. You will also see that the graphics seem to be much clearer and the interface is much faster. Since we have HTC Sense, I don't think we will get the new keyboard, or at least I haven't and also not new theme. This is because HTC Sense has been layered on top of the Android OS. But we are expecting HTC Sense 3.0 sometime soon.

The update will be over the air. It will show up in your notification bar...the official release was on May 16th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment